Parenting a Child with Extreme Behaviors:
Lying, Stealing, Defiance, Aggression
Bryan Post is one of America’s Foremost Child Behavior Experts. Founder of the Post Institute for Family-Centered Therapy. The Post Institute specializes in working with adults, children and families who struggle with issues related to early life trauma and the impact of trauma on the development of the mind body system.
He holds three degrees in the field of social work: a Bachelors of Social Work degree from East Central University in Ada, Oklahoma; a Masters of Social Work degree from the University of Texas at Arlington; and a Doctoral degree in Social Work from Columbus University School of Public Administration.
The family-centered principles and concepts offered by Bryan Post have been taught to more than 35,000 parents and professionals with a 98% excellent rating.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How fear-based approaches hurt the parent-child relationship, and causes all sorts of issues for all parents.
- How much more affected kids are who have ADHD, are sensitive, have experienced trauma, etc.
- The cost of compliance and the link between blindly obedient children and later issues.
- How to shift your perspective on your child’s behavior which then shifts your response.
- How to stop blowing up and reacting poorly as parents.
- How to heal ourselves from our own childhood issues.